Sunday, May 7, 2017

Spring fever


     It's now spring, and I couldn't be more confused. This weather really is something else. One second it's nice out, and the next it's raining out. Come on now, I'm not even that complicated. I love spring though, because it is one season closer to summer. Even though summer isn't my favorite season, it's when I can be free. I can hang out with my friends, watch movies, read different books, and explore new places. My friends suggest that I travel to different places this year, but it might be a little more difficult going places this year. Anyways, I'm getting off track. Getting back to what we were talking about before, this spring is something else. This weather is beautiful some days, and gloomy other days. I love how during spring, I can go to the park after school and play different sports with my friends. Or the fact that I can play a great soccer game as my hair flows with the beautiful spring breeze. Spring is here, and I love it (sometimes).
Enjoy this picture of flowers and a cute little bunny! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment