Friday, May 26, 2017

Letting go

        Throughout our lives we have people come in and out of it each day. Sometimes we don't even know who real and not real friends are. Even though this may happen let me tell you that if you lose someone you love, it's gonna be okay. Sometimes the people we thought would stay in our lives forever end up leaving. I know this may seem horrible when it happens but it's only because they weren't meant to stay in your life after all. Most of the time they leave because they were there to show you a good time and then that good time suddenly comes to an end. Let me tell you, if they are meant to be in your life, then later on they will reappear. All you really have to do is be patient and maybe they'll pop up when you least expect it. I know we can't identify the people that will stay forever and the people that will leave but I always know that no matter what god a plan for me.


      Sometimes you just got to learn to let go of the people who choose not to stay in your life. If you stay stuck on the past it's gonna hurt you more than letting go ever will. You got to think to yourself "maybe they left because they were toxic to my life." You need to cute out all the toxic people and just let go. If they were meant to stay in your life they will stay. I think letting go is the best step to being happy and living a happy and full life.

No comments:

Post a Comment