Sunday, May 7, 2017

Beginnings and Endings

     What I feel about the beginning of this ending is very emotional and sad because I'm really going to miss middle school. I'm going to miss how you can have a connection and a bond with a teacher now but I know in high school there's going to be more students and the teachers won't care. Another thing I'm going to miss is how teachers aren't going to always be there to help me. Or how I won't be with my friends next year because I'm going to a different high school. So I'm scared and nervous of moving on to the next level but then I am excited and anxious. Since it's the beginning of the end, I have to make it count and do as much as I can before I move on. I have to do this so I can the do most before the time comes where I have to leave and live what's ahead of me.
      For the beginning of the end it also gets md confused because how did it get to this point so fast. I remember coming from elementary school to middle school and now I'm going to high school from middle school. The first two years went by fast, especially this last one. I'm going to miss everything about heritage. I hope I do as good as I did in high school as I did in middle school. Sometimes I sit and wonder how I'm ever gonna be able to function in a new school. I hope everything turns out okay and I have a phenomal freshman year


1 comment:

  1. I love this blog it is probably relatable to other people especially myself. I love blogs likes these because it really shows who you and how much you care about others. We have all came along way from 1st to 8th grade and it is now time to continue our journey in different places. ❤️

    ReplyDelete