Friday, May 26, 2017

Dinner dance &' graduation

        It's about that time folks! At my school we basically on,y have one full week of school left. It's very scary to think about but to be honest I'm really excited to graduate and go to dinner dance. I wanna start off and talk about dinner dance. It was really a great night for me. I had so much fun with all my friends and we all enjoyed each others company. everyone looked so well dress last night and I couldn't be happier that everything went well. The dinner they gave us was pretty good to be honest. My favorite part of it was the mashed potatoes because I absolutely love love love mash potatoes. We all took so many great pictures together and it was my first time every going to that banquet hall so that was fun to experience too. I cant even explain in this blog how much fun yesterday night was and I wish I could go back to it again.

     Now sadly, we graduate in less than a week. I am gonna be happy that we FINALLY get to graduate but I really am gonna miss all my friends and all my favorite teachers. Even if this year wasn't the best year of my life, I will miss everyone. I've been at HMS since sixth grade and its gonna be very hard to leave all the memories I've had there. Some of us have been together since the sixth grade but some of us haven not yet we all still grew closer than ever before. I know graduating middle school can be very exciting but for me I think im gonna ball my eyes out. I love all my HMS family and even though we all are going to split up that, we will still be in each others hearts. "Once a falcon, Always a falcon".

No comments:

Post a Comment