Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Quotes I Adore

This is one of my all time favorite quotes by Mitch Albom. I feel that this quote is stating if you keep holding on to the past or hurtful events it only will break your heart more. Holding on to the past will start eating you away inside because you wish you could go back and change what decision you've made. Words can't really describe the love I have for this quote because I know that I personally can relate and I know that others can too. We shouldn't hold on to the things that hurt us because we are only leading ourselves into a dark room we feel we can't get out of.


This is also one of my favorite quotes by Mitch albom. I haven't mentioned the fact that I absolutely love all the books I've read by him. I really enjoy this quote because it states that even though we know we need to do one thing we do something else instead because we are bound to do it. We know we shouldn't but we still decide to do it anyways. In life we take things for granted but we know we shouldn't. It's stating that in the back of our heads we know what we should do but we don't to it after all. We know as people certain things shouldn't hurt us but yet they do anyway because we all have feelings and we can't control what decisions we decide to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment